Asst. Prof. Ramazan Ersoy,MD
Adult Allergy and Asthma Specialist
Internal Diseases Specialist
Phone: 0850 433 93 93
Location: Harbiye Neighborhood , Teşvikiye Street, Karaosmanoğlu Apartment, No: 37, Kat 3, Şişli, İstanbul
He was born in 1975 in Çanakkale and completed his primary, secondary and high school education in Istanbul. Asst.Prof. Ramazan Ersoy was admitted to Istanbul University Faculty of Medicine in 1993. He completed his residency in Ege University Department of Internal Diseases and then Ege University Dpt. of Internal Diseases Subdpt. of Clinical Immunology and Allergic Diseases.
Education of Asst. Prof. Ramazan Ersoy
Asst. Prof. Ramazan Ersoy worked at the Internal Medicine Clinic of Ege University Faculty of Medicine in 2005 and received his specialty from the Department of Internal Medicine Allergy and Clinical Immunology in Ege University Faculty of Medicine in 2009. For 4 years, he worked as the laboratory manager of Ege University Allergy Clinic. Asst. Prof. Ramazan Ersoy received the first prize in 2007 for his study of the effectiveness of Allergoid Immunotherapy in Olive Pollen Monosensitized Patients and the third prize for the Nasal Provocation Test in the Diagnosis of Latex Allergy. In 2016, he was appointed as Assist. Prof. and he gave lectures on Allergy Diseases and Asthma.
Asst. Prof. Ramazan Ersoy’s Work Experience
In 2009, he started to work in Yedikule Chest Diseases and Chest Surgery Training and Research Hospital. He has established a laboratory for the diagnosis and treatment of allergic diseases. Dr. Ramazan Ersoy has given allergy vaccine (immunotherapy) to about 1200 patients in Yedikule Chest Diseases and Chest Surgery Training and Research Hospital. Yedikule Chest Diseases and Chest Surgery Training and Research Hospital has become a center in Istanbul where most allergic diseases are diagnosed and treated. In 2016, he worked as a lecturer in Istanbul Yeni Yuzyil University.
Asst. Prof. Ramazan Ersoy and Istanbul Allergy Center
Between 2016 and 2017, he worked as Assistant Professor in the Department of Allergy Diseases, Faculty of Medicine, Istanbul Yeni Yuzyil University. Dr Ramazan Ersoy started to work in Istanbul Allergy Center in February 2017. He aims to make Istanbul Allergy Center, an important place in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and allergic diseases in Turkey.
Asst. Prof. Dr Ramazan Ersoy, using his clinical experience, is working to contribute to the development of diagnosis and treatment of allergic diseases and asthma in Turkey.
As an Internal Diseases Specialist, he is specialized in all internal diseases such as diabetes, thyroid diseases, anemia, weakness, diarrhea, vomiting, abdominal pain.
As an adult allergy specialist, in allergic diseases such as allergic asthma, allergic flu, eczema, food allergies, drug allergies, hives, contact allergies, hereditary angioedema, mastocytosis.
The diagnostic methods he uses are skin prick test, patch test, pulmonary function tests, food provocation tests, nitric oxide in the given air, drug allergy tests, sweat test.
The treatment methods he applies are drug therapy, prevention measures, subcutaneous injection and sublingual vaccine treatments.
Turkish National Society of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (EAACI)
Turkish Respiratory Society
Turkish Thoracic Society
He is also a member of Istanbul Medical Chamber.
- Ramazan ERSOY, Mehmet ÜNSEL, F. Ömür ARDENİZ, Okan GÜLBAHAR, Nihal METE, Aytül Z. SİN, Ali KOKULUDAĞ. Allerjik ve nonallerjik rinit ayırıcı tanısında nazal provokasyon testinin rolüAsthma Allergy Immunol 2012;10:143-148
- AZ Sin, R Ersoy, O Gulbahar, O Ardeniz, NM Gokmen, A Kokuludag. Prevalence of Cypress Pollen Sensitization and Its Clinical Importance in Izmir, Turkey, With Cypress Allergy Assessed byNasal Provocation. J Investig Allergol Clin Immunol 2008; Vol. 18(1): 46-51
- Gokmen, N. M., Ersoy, R., Gulbahar, O., Ardeniz, O., Sin, A., Unsel, M., & Kokuludag, Desensitization Effect of Preseasonal Seven-Injection Allergoid Immunotherapy with Olive Pollen on Basophil Activation: The Efficacy of Olive Pollen-Specific Preseasonal Allergoid Immunotherapy on Basophils (2012 )International Archives of Allergy and Immunology, 159(1), 75-82.
- GÖKMEN, Nihal METE, and Ramazan ERSOY. İlaç allerjilerinin tanısında kullanılan testler. Turkiye Klinikleri Journal of Medical Sciences 28.1 (2008): 48-57.
- Unsel M, Mete N, Ardeniz O, Göksel S, Ersoy R, Sin A, Gulbahar O, Kokuludag A. The importance of nasal provocation test in the diagnosis of natural rubber latex allergy. Allergy. 2009 Jun;64(6):862-7.
- M Ünsel, AZ Sin, Ö Ardeniz, N Erdem, R Ersoy, O Gulbahar, N Mete, A Kokuluda˘ g New Onset Egg Allergy in an Adult. Ege University Medical Faculty, Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, Bornova-Izmir, Turkey J Investig Allergol Clin Immunol 2007; Vol. 17(1): 55-58
- M Ünsel, Ö Ardeniz, N Mete, R Ersoy, AZ Sin, O Gulbahar, A Kokuludag. Food Allergy due to Olive Division of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, Department of Internal Medicine, Ege University Medical School, Bornova-Izmir, Turkey
- Gulbahar, O; Ural, C; Ersoy, R; Gurlek, F; Koc¸, Z; Ardeniz, O ; Gokmen, N; Sin, A; Kokuludag, A What do we know about systemic hymenoptera allergy in Turkey? What happens before the patients reach an allergy clinic? Ege University Medical Faculty, Allergy and Immunology Department, Izmir, Turkey; Ege University Medical Faculty, Izmir, Turkey
- Zafer ÇALIŞKANER, Can ÖZTÜRK, Emel CEYLAN, Sevgi PEKCAN, Özge YILMAZ, Sami ÖZTÜRK, Cenk CAN, Osman ŞENER, Ülkü YILMAZ TURAY, Nihal KOÇ, Ramazan ERSOY The knowledge and considerations of the physicians regarding the inhaler devices in asthma and COPD: the INTEDA-1 study
- Ozgur Kartal, M.D., Baysan Abdullah, M.D., Ersoy Ramazan, M.D.,1Gulec Mustafa, M.D., Calıskaner Zafer, M.D. and Sener Osman, M.D. Acute Urticaria Associated with Thyroid Papillary Carcinoma: A Case Report. Division of Immunology and Allergic Diseases, Gulhane Military Medical Academy and Medical School, Ankara, Turkey. Yedikule Chest Disease and Surgery Training and Research Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey. Ann Dermatol. 2012 Nov;24(4):453-454. English