Pediatric Pulmonary Diseases Department is a department handling lung diseases in children. And Pediatric Pulmonologist are specialist having diploma on Pediatric Pulmonology Department.
Istanbul Allergy Department of Pediatric Pulmonary Diseases
Pediatric Pulmonology Departments are exist only in university hospitals and education and research hospitals in Turkey. Since the education of pediatric pulmonology takes long time and the number of pediatric pulmonologist is scarce. There must be a pediatric pulmonologist and diagnostic tools for chest diseases to found pediatric pulmonology department. The most essential test for diagnosing chest diseases is respiratory function test. Apart from respiratory function test, there must be sweat chloride test, peak flow meter and blood analysis. Istanbul Allergy Pediatric Pulmonary Diseases Branch makes all the tests necessary in this department.
Below-mentioned services are available at Istanbul Allergy Pediatric Pulmonology Department;
- Congenital Anomaly of Lung
- Wheezing Child
- Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia in Prematures
- Sleep Disturbances
- Non-allergic Asthma
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Primary Ciliary Dyskinesia and Kartagener Syndrome
- Respiratory Insufficiency
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Myopathy-Related Lung Diseases
- Lung Diseases in Immune System Disorders
Below-mentioned Tests are available at Istanbul Allergy Pediatric Pulmonology Department;
- Respiratory Function Tests(Lung Capacity Tests, Reversibility Tests, Exercise Test)
- Sweat Chloride Test
- Blood Analysis and Microbiological Tests
Pediatric Pulmonologist are specialist having diploma on Pediatric Pulmonology Department and Pediatry Department.