- The protective cover is removed by rotating and the nozzle is held on the upper side.
- The dose display is checked. If it is 0 or red, a new drug should be taken.
- The lower part (the rotating colored part) is rotated back and forth around its axis and a clicking sound is expected. The dose indicator appears to go backwards. Ones with the no number, white band appears.
- Sit upright or stand up. Hold your head in the upright position and gently lift your head back, hold the device in a horizontal position.
- Breathe out until the lungs empty away from the device.
- Place the nozzle of the device between your teeth and grasp the device firmly with your lips.
- Breathe DEEP and FAST as you can.
- Hold your breath for 10 seconds. While holding your breath, hold the device away from your mouth and close your mouth. Hold your breath for 10 seconds and then empty your breath out.
– In order to get the medicine in the device better, without loading dose you can take 1 more deep breath and hold your breath 10 seconds.
- If a second dose is to be administered, the same maneuvers are repeated starting from article 3 after waiting 1 minute.
- The device’s lid is closed.
- After the application, gargle your mouth and throat with plenty of water to prevent aphtha and coughing. Do not swallow water. You can brush your teeth instead of gargle with water.
Things to Be Paid Attention:
– Never blow into the device.
– The taste of the drug may not come to your mouth.
– Never store in the refrigerator. Store at room temperature.
– You can use it until the expiration date. Your medicine does not deteriorate. Do not use if the expiration date is exceeded.
– Use your medicine at the dose and duration recommended by your doctor.
– To clean the nozzle, you can clean the outside of the nozzle once a week with a dry cloth. Do not wipe with water or other liquid.
– Turbuhaler type drugs are recommended for people older than 6 years and able to use this medicine. It is not recommended for those who are not breathing strong and deep enough. These people are recommended inhaler treatment. It is a good idea to see your doctor if you use the right technique.
– Consult your doctor if you notice an unexpected effect.
– Use your medicine regularly and with the right technique for your lung health.
– Please do not hamper your doctor checks.
ISTANBUL ALLERGY CENTER
Wishes Healthy Days