- Remove the device lid.
- By turning the lid of the device, the capsule part appears.
- Insert the capsule into the capsule-shaped space.
- The nozzle is returned to the closed position.
- Hold the device upright and push and release the side buttons once. In this way, holes are opened in the capsule. It should not be pressed more than once.
- Sit upright or stand up. Hold your head in the upright position and gently lift your head back and hold the device in a horizontal position.
- Breathe out until the lungs empty away from the device.
- Place the nozzle of the device between your teeth and grasp the device firmly with your lips.
- Breathe as DEEP AND FAST as you can.
- Hold your breath for 10 seconds. While holding your breath, hold the device away from your mouth and close your mouth. Hold your breath for 10 seconds and then empty your breath out.
– The device lid opens. It is seen that there is no powder in the capsule and the capsule is discarded. If the capsule is not completely emptied, the procedure is repeated starting from article 4.
- Close the device lid.
- After the application, gargle your mouth and throat with plenty of water to prevent aphtha and coughing. Do not swallow water. You can brush your teeth instead of gargle with water.
Things to Be Paid Attention:
-Qhaler type drugs are recommended for people over 6 years of age and that are able to use this medicine. It is not recommended for those who are not inhaling strong and deep enough. These people are recommended inhaler treatment. It is a good idea to see your doctor if you use the right technique.
– Never blow into the device.
– Never store in the refrigerator. Store at room temperature.
– You can use it until the expiration date. Your medicine does not deteriorate. Do not use if the expiration date is exceeded.
– Use your treatment at the dose and duration recommended by your doctor.
– You can clean the outside of the nozzle with a dry cloth once a week to clean the nozzle. Do not wipe with water or other liquid.
– Consult your doctor if you notice an unexpected effect.
– Use your medicine regularly and with the right technique for your lung health.
– Please do not hamper your doctor checks.
ISTANBUL ALLERGY CENTER
Wishes Healthy Days