- Wash hands with soap and water before application.
- Remove the nebulizer from its case or box. The connection hose, child and adult mask, nozzle, chamber and air filter will come out of the box.
- Place one end of the hose into the nebulizer and one end under the chamber.
- Unpack the medicine. Empty into the chamber.
Adding 2-3 cc of normal saline to dilute the drug increases the benefit of the drug. (You can get 100 cc saline).
- Be sure to sit in an upright position. Keep your head upright, with the head slightly back.
- Plug in the machine and press the button.
- If you are using a masked chamber, normal breathing is sufficient. If applying with a maskless chamber, place the nozzle between your teeth and grasp the device firmly with your lips. Breathe DEEP and SLOW through your mouth.
- When the drug is finished in the nebulization chamber, you can finish the application. When the steam does not come in, check the inside of the chamber.
- After the application, gargle your mouth and throat with plenty of water to prevent aphtha and coughing. Do not swallow water. You can brush your teeth instead of gargle with water.
- Do not forget to unplug after the application is finished.
Things to Be Paid Attention
-Even if not after each application, once a day you can pass the chamber, mask and nozzle from the water. Wash with soap and water once a week and rinse with plenty of water. Do not wash hoses. It may be appropriate to replace the chamber set once every 1-2 months.
– For sterilization, 1 part white vinegar and 3 parts warm water mixture can be used instead of soapy water or can be sterilized by boiling in water for 10 minutes.
– Replace the nebulizer filter at the times recommended by the operating instructions.
– Nebul-style medications can cause damage to the hair follicles and eyes if used for a long time with a mask. For this reason, it may be useful to wear a cap and goggles. The goggles can be simple goggles as well as swim goggles are ideal.
– Use your treatment at the dose and duration recommended by your doctor.
– Do not operate the nebulizer longer than the instructions for use.
– Do not forget to unplug after the application is finished.
ISTANBUL ALLERGY CENTER
Wishes Healthy Days