- Remove the lid of the inhaler.
- Shake the inhaler for 5 seconds.
- Place the bottom of the spray as the upside to the back of the chamber.
- Sit upright or stand up. Hold your head in the upright position, gently lift your head back and hold the chamber in a horizontal position.
- Place the mouth of the chamber between your teeth and grasp the device firmly with your lips.
- Breathe DEEPLY and SLOWLY through your mouth while simultaneously press the tube. Breathe 5-10 times DEEP and SLOW. Try to bring the dose to the beginning of breathing.
- If a second dose is to be administered, repeat after 30 seconds starting with article 3.
- Remove the inhaler from chamber. Close the lid of the inhaler.
- After the application, gargle your mouth and throat with plenty of water to prevent aptha and coughing. Do not swallow water. You can brush your teeth instead of gargle with water.
Things To Be Paid Attention:
– Usually children over 4 years of age should use a maskless chamber. Adaptation with devices may vary from child to child.
-Do not blow into the inhaler.
– If you are using inhaler for the first time, spray the air once to compensate for internal pressure. If you are using the chamber for the first time, spray it 1-2 times to the chamber.
– Never store the inhaler in the refrigerator. Store at room temperature.
– You can use it until the expiration date. Your medicine does not deteriorate. Do not use if the expiration date is exceeded.
– Use your treatment at the dose and duration recommended by your doctor.
– The chamber should be washed with soap and water once a week and rinsed with plenty of water. Do not wipe after washing wait for them to dry by themselves. For sterilization, 1 part white vinegar and 3 parts warm water mixture can be used instead of soapy water or can be sterilized by boiling in water for 10 minutes. Apply 1-2 sprayings into the chamber before first use.
– If you have not used it for more than 14 days, spray to the air to compensate for internal pressure.
– To clean the nozzle, you can clean the outside of the nozzle once a week with a dry cloth. Do not wipe with water or other liquid.
– Do not spray the inhaler on yourself.
– Consult your doctor if you notice an unexpected effect.
– Use your medicine regularly and with the right technique for your lung health.
– Please do not hamper your doctor checks.
– In cases where the chamber is not available, the bottom of the 2 500 cc pet bottles is cut for to place the spray in it, 2 pet bottles are assembled and applied from the mouth part. It should not be used unless it is compulsory because of its low efficiency.
ISTANBUL ALLERGY CENTER
Wishes Healthy Days