- Remove the lid of inhaler.
- Shake the inhaler for 5 seconds.
- Place the spray on the back of the chamber with the bottom facing up.
- Sit upright or stand up. Hold your head in the upright position and gently lift your head back and hold the chamber in a horizontal position.
- The mask of the chamber is placed on the face so that it covers the mouth and nose (Mask should be selected suitable for face and mouth).
- Press the tube simultaneously while DEEP and SLOW BREATHING from your mouth. Breathe 5-10 times DEEP and SLOW. Try to bring the dose to the beginning of breathing.
- If a second dose is to be administered, repeat after 30 seconds starting with article 2.
- Remove inhaler from chamber. Close the lid of the inhaler.
- After the application, gargle your mouth and throat with plenty of water to prevent aphtha and coughing. Do not swallow water. You can brush your teeth instead of gargle with water.
Things to Be Paid Attention:
– Young children should use the masked chamber as they cannot administer the medication with the maskless chamber. Usually children under 4-6 years of age should use with a mask. Adaptation with devices may vary from child to child.
-Never blow into the device.
– If you are using inhaler for the first time, spray to the air once to compensate for internal pressure. If you are using the chamber for the first time, spray it into the chamber 1-2 times.
– Never store the inhaler in the refrigerator. Store at room temperature.
– You can use it until the expiration date. Your medicine does not deteriorate. Do not use if the expiration date is exceeded.
– Use your treatment at the dose and duration recommended by your doctor.
– The chamber should be washed with soap and water once a week and rinsed with plenty of water. Do not wipe after washing, wait for them to dry by themselves. For sterilization, 1 part white vinegar and 3 parts warm water mixture can be used instead of soapy water or can be sterilized by boiling in water for 10 minutes. Apply 1-2 sprayings into the chamber before first use.
-If you have not used it for more than 14 days, spray to the air to compensate for internal pressure.
– To clean the nozzle, you can clean the outside of the nozzle once a week with a dry cloth. Do not wipe with water or other liquid.
– Never spray the inhaler on yourself.
– Consult your doctor if you notice an unexpected effect.
– Use your medicine regularly and with the right technique for your lung health.
– Please do not hamper your doctor checks.
ISTANBUL ALLERGY CENTER
Wishes healthy days