- Shake the device for 30 seconds.
- Then open the lid.
- Check that the device is standing vertically.
- Sit upright or stand up. Keep your head in an upright position and gently raise your head to the back.
- Breathe out until the lungs empty away from the device.
- Place the nozzle of the device between your teeth and grasp the device firmly with your lips.
- Breathe as DEEPLY and SLOWLY as you can while spraying.
- Hold your breath for 10 seconds. While holding breath move the device away and close the mouth. You can breathe through your nose after holding it for 10 seconds.
– It can be applied 1 more time without spraying in order to better absorb the medicine in the device and hold your breath 10 seconds.
- If a second dose is to be administered, wait for 1 minute and then repeat all procedures starting from article 1.
- Do not forget to close the device lid after use.
- After the application, gargle your mouth and throat with plenty of water to prevent aphtha and coughing. DO NOT swallow water. You can brush your teeth instead of gargle with water.
Things to Be Paid Attention:
– Never store your medicines in the refrigerator. You can store at room temperature.
– You can use it until the expiration date. Your medicine does not deteriorate. Do not use after the expiration date.
– Use your medicine for your health with the right technique and regularly, at the dose and duration recommended by your doctor.
– To clean the nozzle, you can clean the outside of the nozzle once a week with a dry cloth. Do not wipe with water or other liquid.
– Consult your doctor if you notice an unexpected effect.
– Use your medicine regularly and with the right technique for your lung health.
– Please do not hamper your doctor checks.
ISTANBUL ALLERGY CENTER
Wishes Healthy Days