- Remove the lid of the device.
- Open the lid of the device to see the capsule.
- Insert the capsule into the capsule-shaped cavity.
- Turn the nozzle off. Place the device in a horizontal position.
- Hold the device upright and press the side button once. In this way, the capsule is punctured. It should not be pressed more than once.
- Sit upright or stand up. Hold your head in the upright position and gently lift your head back, hold the device in a horizontal position.
- Breathe out until the lungs empty away from the device.
- Place the nozzle of the device between your teeth and grasp the device firmly with your lips.
- Breathe as DEEP and FAST as long as you can.
- Hold your breath for 10 seconds. Remove the device from your mouth and switch it off. After 10 seconds you can breathe through your nose.
– The device lid opens. It is seen that there is no powder in the capsule and the capsule is discarded. If the capsule is not completely emptied, the procedure is repeated starting from item 4.
- Close the device lid.
- After the application, gargle your mouth and throat with plenty of water to prevent aphtha and coughing. Do not swallow water. You can brush your teeth instead of gargle with water.
Things to Be Paid Attention:
– Handihaler drugs are recommended for people over 6 years of age and that are able to take this medicine. It is not recommended for those who are not inhaling strong and deep enough. Inhalation therapy is recommended for those who cannot inhale strongly. It is a good idea to see your doctor if you use the right technique.
– Do not blow into the device.
– Never store it in the refrigerator. Store at room temperature.
– You can use until the expiration date. Your medicine does not deteriorate. Do not use if the expiration date is exceeded.
– Use your medicine at the dose and duration recommended by your doctor.
– You can clean the outside of the nozzle with a dry cloth once a week to clean the nozzle. Do not wipe with water or other liquid.
– Consult your doctor if you notice an unexpected effect.
– Use your medicine regularly and with the right technique for your lung health.
– Please do not hamper your doctor checks.
ISTANBUL ALLERGY CENTER
Wishes Healthy Days