1. Check the dose display.
2. Open the cover by sliding the cover down and you will hear a click. The drug is ready to
use when a click is heard. The dose indicator appears to go backwards. See that the dose
indicator is moving backwards.
3. Hold the device horizontally.
4. Sit upright or stand up.
Hold your head in the upright position and gently lift your head back, hold the device in a
5. Breathe out until the lungs empty away from the device. Never blow into the device.
6. Place the nozzle of the device between your teeth and grasp the device firmly with your
7. Breathe as DEEP and FAST as you can.
8. Hold your breath for 10 seconds. Remove the device from your mouth and switch it off.
After 10 seconds you can breathe through your nose.
– You can breathe DEEP and FAST one more time without dose loading to absorb the
medication in the device better and hold your breath for 10 seconds.
9. Close the device lid. When the lid of the device is closed, the dose preparation button is
ready to load. The dosing button is locked when the appliance door is closed.
10. If a second dose is to be administered, wait 1 minute and then repeat the procedure
starting from article 1.
11. Gargle your mouth and throat with plenty of water to prevent aphtha and coughing. Do
not swallow water. You can brush your teeth instead of gargle with water.
Things to Be Paid Attention:
– Ellipta type drugs are recommended for people over 6 years of age and that are able to use
this medicine. It is not recommended for those who are not inhaling strong and deep
enough. Inhalation therapy is recommended for those who cannot breathe in strongly. It is a
good idea to see your doctor if you use the right technique.
– Do not blow into the device.
– Never store it in the refrigerator. Store at room temperature.
– You can use until the expiration date. Your medicine does not deteriorate. Do not use if the
expiration date is exceeded.
– Use your treatment at the dose and duration recommended by your doctor.
– You can clean the outside of the nozzle with a dry cloth once a week to clean the nozzle. Do
not wipe with water or other liquid.
– Consult your doctor if you notice an unexpected effect.
– Use your medicine regularly and with the right technique for your lung health.
– Please do not hamper your doctor checks.
ISTANBUL ALLERGY CENTER
Wishes Healthy Days