- Check the dose on the device.
- The device is switched on.
- Hold the device horizontally. The dose loading latch is pushed forward and the dose display appears to go backwards.
- Sit upright or stand up. Hold your head in an upright position, slightly lift your head back and hold the device in a horizontal position.
- Breathe out until the lungs empty away from the device.
- Place the nozzle of the device between your teeth and grasp the lips firmly with your lips.
- Breathe as deep and fast as you can.
- Hold your breath for 10 seconds. While holding your breath, hold the device away from your mouth and close your mouth. Hold your breath for 10 seconds then empty your breath out.
– In order to better absorb the medication in the device, you can take 1 more deep breath and hold for 10 seconds without touching the dose loading latch.
- If a second dose is to be administered, after waiting for 1 minute, the same procedure is repeated starting from article 1.
- Close the device lid.
- Gargle your mouth and throat with plenty of water to prevent aphtha and coughing. Do not swallow water. You can brush your teeth instead of gargle with water.
Things to Be Paid Attention:
– Discus type drugs are recommended for people older than 6 years and that are able to use this medicine. It is not recommended for those who are not inhaling strong and deep enough. These people are recommended inhaler treatment. It is a good idea to see your doctor if you use the right technique.
– Never store it in the refrigerator. Store at room temperature.
– You can use until the expiration date. Your medicine does not deteriorate. Do not use if the expiration date is exceeded.
– Use your treatment at the dose and duration recommended by your doctor.
– You can clean the outside of the nozzle with a dry cloth once a week to clean the nozzle. Do not wipe with water or other liquid.
– Consult your doctor if you notice an unexpected effect.
– Use your medicine regularly and with the right technique for your lung health.
– Please do not hamper your doctor checks.
ISTANBUL ALLERGY CENTER
Wishes Healthy Days