- Check the dose display.
- Open the device lid by pressing the red button on the device.
- Hold the device horizontally.
- Sit upright or stand up. Hold your head in the upright position and slightly lift it back, hold the device in a horizontal position.
- Breathe out until the lungs empty away from the device.
- Place the nozzle of the device between your teeth and grasp the device firmly with your lips.
- Breathe as DEEPLY and FAST as you can.
- Hold your breath for 10 seconds. While holding your breath, remove the device from your mouth and close your mouth. You can hold your breath for 10 seconds and then breathe through your nose.
– In order to better absorb the medication in the device, you can breathe DEEP and FAST one more time without dosing and hold for 10 seconds.
- If a second dose is to be administered, wait for 1 minute and then repeat the procedure starting from article 1.
- Close the device lid. See that the dose indicator is moving backwards.
- Gargle your mouth and throat with plenty of water to prevent aphtha and coughing. DO NOT swallow water. You can brush your teeth instead of gargle with water.
Things to Be Paid Attention:
– Diskhaler type drugs are recommended for people older than 6 years and that are able to take this medicine. Not recommended for those who cannot inhale strong and deep enough Inhalation therapy is recommended for those who cannot inhale strong enough. It is a good idea to see your doctor if you use the right technique.
– Do not blow into the Diskhaler.
– Never store it in the refrigerator. Store at room temperature.
– You can use until the expiration date. Your medicine does not deteriorate. Do not use if the expiration date is exceeded.
– Use your treatment at the dose and duration recommended by your doctor.
– You can clean the outside of the nozzle with a dry cloth once a week to clean the nozzle. Do not wipe with water or other liquid.
– Consult your doctor if you notice an unexpected effect.
– Use your medicine regularly and with the right technique for your lung health.
– Please do not hamper your doctor checks.
ISTANBUL ALLERGY CENTER
Wishes Healthy Days