- Remove the lid of inhaler.
2. The capsule part appears by turning the lid of the device.
3. The capsule is placed in the capsule-shaped cavity.
4. The nozzle is returned to the closed position.
5. Hold the device upright and press then release the button once. In this way, holes are opened in the capsule. It should not be pressed more than once.
6. Sit upright or stand up. Hold your head in the upright position and slightly lift your head back, hold the device in a horizontal position.
7. Breathe out until the lungs are empty away from the device.
8. Place the nozzle of the device between your teeth and grasp the device firmly with your lips.
9. Breathe as DEEP AND FAST as you can.
10. Hold your breath for 10 seconds. While holding your breath, hold the device away from your mouth and close your mouth. Hold your breath for 10 seconds and then exhale the air breathed.
– The device lid is opened. It is seen that there is no powder in the capsule and the capsule is discarded. If the capsule is not completely emptied, the procedure has to restart from article 4.
11. The lid of the device is closed.
12. After the application, gargle your mouth and throat with plenty of water to prevent aphtha and coughing.
Things to Be Paid Attention:
– Aerolizer medicines are recommended for people over 6 years of age and that are able to use it. It is not recommended for those who cannot inhale strong and deep enough. These people are recommended inhaler treatment. It is a good idea to see your doctor if you use the right technique. Do not blow into the device.
–. Never store the inhaler in the refrigerator. Store at room temperature.
– You can use it until the expiration date. Your medicine does not deteriorate. Do not use if the expiration date is exceeded.
– Use your treatment at the dose and duration recommended by your doctor.
– To clean the nozzle, you can clean the outside of the nozzle once a week with a dry cloth. Do not wipe with water or other liquid.
– Consult your doctor if you notice an unexpected effect.
– Use your medicine regularly and with the right technique for your lung health.
– Please do not hamper your doctor checks.
ISTANBUL ALLERGY CENTER
Wishes healthy days