- Check the dose indicator.
- Open the device lid.
- Press the dose preparation button until you hear a click.
- Hold the device horizontally.
- Sit upright or stand up. Hold your head in the upright position and gently lift your head back, hold the device in a horizontal position.
- Breathe out away from the device until the lungs empty.
- Place the nozzle of the device between your teeth and grasp the device firmly with your lips.
- Breathe as DEEP and FAST as you can.
- Hold your breath for 10 seconds. While holding your breath, remove the device from your mouth and close your mouth. You can hold your breath for 10 seconds and then breathe through your nose.
– In order to better absorb the medication in the device, you can breathe DEEP and FAST one more time without dosing and hold for 10 seconds.
- If a second dose is to be administered, wait for 1 minute and then repeat the procedure starting from article 1.
Close the device lid. See that the dose indicator is moving backwards. When the lid of the device is closed, the dose preparation button is ready to load. The dosing button is locked when the device lid is closed.
- After the application, gargle your mouth and throat with plenty of water to prevent aphtha and coughing. DO NOT swallow water. You can brush your teeth instead of gargle with water.
Things to Be Paid Attention:
– Sanohaler type drugs are recommended for people over 6 years of age and who can take this medicine. It is not recommended for those who are not inhaling strong and deep enough. Inhalation therapy is recommended for those who cannot inhale strongly. It is a good idea to see your doctor if you use the right technique.
– Never blow into the device.
– Never store in the refrigerator. Store at room temperature.
– You can use it until the expiration date. Your medicine does not deteriorate. Do not use if the expiration date is exceeded.
– Use your treatment at the dose and duration recommended by your doctor.
– To clean the nozzle, you can clean the outside of the nozzle once a week with a dry cloth. Do not wipe with water or other liquid.
– Consult your doctor if you notice an unexpected effect
– Use your medicine regularly and with the right technique for your lung health.
– Please do not hamper your doctor checks.
ISTANBUL ALLERGY CENTER
Wishes Healthy Days